First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce Plugin
The First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin by Quoviz makes it easy for you to accept payments with your WordPress website. Your customers get charged and you get paid locally in your own preferred currency.
Most importantly, the First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin gives you access to your money quickly in your own local merchant account with a powerful, secured payment gateway supplied by First Atlantic Commerce.
Easily integrate with other 3rd party Woocommerce plugin like Subscriptions, Pre-Orders and Bookings.
Take Your Business to the Next Level
You've Got Questions...We've Got Answers
On the anniversary of the purchase, the First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin will continue to work normally. But you will no longer be able to download any updated versions for free. The renewal license will be available within your account.
Within your account, you can simply download the latest version of the First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin once your license has not expired.
Yes we do. The installation of the First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin can be included as an add-on purchase during the checkout process.
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. Each installation of the plugin will require a separate subscription in order for you to receive updates and support.
This depends on your merchant account type with your bank. Your merchant account will either be 3DS enabled or Non 3DS.
The Hosted Payment Page is a payment processing page managed by First Atlantic Commerce off of your website. When a customer is ready to purchase a product from your website, they will be redirected to a secure payment page on the First Atlantic Commerce servers to complete the transaction.
- A merchant account with your local bank
- Server must be running PHP 5.3.3 or higher
- WordPress version of 4.4 or higher
- WooCommerce version 2.3.7 or above
- SSL certificate
- Visa and MasterCard Symbol on the home page and payment page
- For 3D Secure enrolled merchants, Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode® logos on home page and payment page (Merchant is not required to add regular Visa and MC symbols if they have the 3DS logos.)
- Complete Description of the goods or services offered
- Refund/Return policy – The Merchant must clearly post its return, refund and cancellation policy to inform cardholders of their rights and responsibilities. If there is a limited or no refund policy, this must be very clearly communicated to cardholders before the purchase decision is made to prevent misunderstandings and
- Customer Service Contact including e-mail address or telephone number
- Address of the Merchant’s Permanent Establishment in the jurisdiction of the acquiring bank
- Transaction Currency
- Export Restrictions (if known/applicable)
- Delivery Policy – special conditions must be clearly displayed to avoid misunderstandings and disputes
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
- Terms and Conditions
- “Powered by FAC” Logo to be placed on payment page
You can purchase the additional installation service during checkout for us to:
- professionally review your current website
- ensure you meet all requirements
- help with test transactions
- and manage the entire setup process.
But if you’d like to install it yourself, this is a wordpress plugin that can be easily installed through the “Add New Plugin” section of WordPress. The following information is required during the setup process:
- Live Merchant ID from FAC
- Live Merchant Password from FAC
- Test Merchant ID from FAC
- Test Merchant Password from FAC
- Preferred Checkout Currency
3-DS WooCommerce Plugin
Non 3-DS WooCommerce Plugin
Hosted Payment Page (HPP)
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Quoviz Consulting Ltd.